GARDENIA is an event with an established position on the Polish market
- over 500 exhibitors from Poland and abroad,
- 25,000 m2 of exhibition space over
- 23,700 participants!
This is an important source of inspiration and knowledge about the latest trends in gardening. Each year, exhibitors prepare an exceptionally rich and diverse offer, and trade associations and associations support the Fair in terms of substance.
We want to support, appreciate and promote Polish producers. With them in mind, we develop the HOSTED BUYERS program every year, which allows us to plan meetings of foreign contractors with Polish exhibitors in order to facilitate establishing business contacts. We put a huge effort into inviting decision-makers who will be able to become a business partner for Polish companies as part of the Hosted Buyers program. These include sales directors, buyers, owners of garden centers, DIY retail chains, garden wholesalers and plant nurseries.
In 2020, we target clients:
- from the East - Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, from Western Europe
- Germany, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, from the Scandinavian countries
- Denmark, Sweden, from Southeastern Europe
- the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary
To date, representatives of nurseries and garden centers as well as landscape architects from Russia, Estonia, Ukraine and the Czech Republic as well as from Western Europe have announced their participation in the Fair.